Terms & Conditions
The terms indicated below with an initial capital letter have the following definitions in these General Terms and Conditions:
- Buyer: the natural or legal person who purchases a Ticket from Organizer.
- CX Events: the entity that offers ticket sales service to the Buyer that he/she can order by the event Organizer; under the name ‘CX Events’, private limited company located in Chuchubiweg 17, Solideo Building, Willemstad, Curaçao, Dutch Caribbean. registered in the commercial register under number 152745.
- Event: the organized event, such as an event of a musical, cultural, sporting and/or recreational nature, for which CX Events sells Tickets.
- Organizer: the natural or legal person who produces or organizes an Event, who is responsible.
- Service fee: the costs charged by CX Events to the Customer for the use of the Ticket Shop.
- Terms and Conditions: the general terms and conditions applicable to this agreement from CX Pay Events, which the Customer declares to have received, read, and accepted.
- Ticket(s): the document obtained through the official channels that serves as an admission ticket for the Event, which means a regular Ticket and a Mobile Only Ticket.
Ticket service platform: the application developed by CX Events whereby the Buyer can purchase Ticket(s) from CX Events – as the Organizer’s intermediary.
Applicability of the terms and conditions
- These general Terms and conditions apply to the use of the Ticket Service platform for the purchase of Ticket(s), whereby a distance agreement is always concluded directly and once between CX Events and the Buyer.
- CX Events can change these general ticket conditions at any time. The amended General Terms and Conditions will apply as soon as they are available in the Ticket Service platform.
Ticket service platform
- The Ticket is an admission ticket to an event organized by the Organizer that is offered by CX Events to the Buyer via the Ticket service platform. For the purchase of Ticket(s), the Buyer of the Ticket service platform enters into a distance agreement with CX Events as referred to art. 6:230g BW e.g., CX Events reserves the right to adjust the distance agreement.
- CX Events offers a platform that makes it possible to purchase a Ticket for an Event. CX Events only takes care of the ordering process of the Tickets. The agreement for the purchase of the Tickets is concluded between the Buyer and the relevant Organizer. In this transaction, CX Events is not involved.
Prices and payments
- For the products or services ordered through the website, the Buyer pays the price stated on the website. Payment takes place in the manner indicated on the CX Events website.
- All prices of CX Events as stated on the website are in Antillean Guilder (NAF) including VAT, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- For the use of the Ticket service platform, including the payment transaction, service charges. The Service fee is calculated per sold Ticket per transaction. This Service fees will be charged directly to the Buyer by CX Events.
- For the bought Tickets there is no chargeback possible, under no condition.
Delivery of Tickets
- After payment, the Buyer can download the Ticket online via the CX Events website. The Buyer also receives an order confirmation via the email address provided. In addition, the Buyer will receive an e-mail containing the e-tickets and this e-mail also gives the Buyer the option to print the Tickets.
- CX Events will send the Ticket once to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer.
CX Events is not responsible for the Tickets not received, when the Buyer’s email address is entered incorrectly.
- The risk of loss, theft or misuse of the Tickets transfers to the Buyer from the moment the Tickets have reached him. CX Events is not liable for this.
- Not being able to attend the Event due to illness, death, bad weather, traffic obstacles, delay or rebooking of a flight, etc.; CX Events is not responsible, and money cannot be refunded. Except when the Organizer specifies otherwise; then CX Events will refund the amount to the Buyer’s account minus the transaction costs.
- CX Events is not liable for mistakes in Tickets orders, for example regarding the number of Tickets and/or the Event. It is not possible to buy tickets at CX Events cancel or exchange.
- In case the Buyer is unable to attend the Event, he may transfer his ticket to another individual. Should this occur, the Buyer should contact Hello@cxpay.events with as much information as possible. After an ID check, the ticket can be converted.
Canceled of postponed Events
- It is Buyer’s responsibility to ascertain whether an Event has been canceled or rescheduled and what the new time or location will be. Although CX Events will attempt to notify Buyer of the cancellation after CX Events as received the necessary information from the Organizer, CX Events cannot guarantee that the Buyer will be notified of the cancellation before the date of the Event.
- In case of cancellation or rescheduling of an Event, the Buyer may return the Tickets for this Event in accordance with the arrangement as determined by the Organizer. For the relevant terms and conditions, please refer to the General Terms and Conditions of the Event Organizer. CX Events only facilitates the service and is not liable for this.
- After the organizer has determined that refund is possible, CX Events will refund the amount, but keep the transaction costs. Until that time, it is not possible, and no money can be claimed back from CX Pay Events; CX Pay Events is not liable for this.
- CX Events cannot be held liable at any time for any form of damage to or loss of the Ticket. It is not possible for a Buyer to claim a refund or a replacement Ticket if the Ticket is lost or stolen.
- CX Events accepts no liability whatsoever for Tickets obtained by the Buyer from third parties. CX Events cannot guarantee the authenticity of this either.
- CX Events cannot be held liable for theft of personal property, loss of personal property or physical injuries during the Events.
- If the Buyer wants to purchase a Ticket, he must go through the order procedure. During the order procedure, the Buyer must provide certain (personal) data that are necessary for purchasing a Ticket via CX Events. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and truthfulness of this information.
- With regard to the processing of personal data via the Ticket service platform, CX Events is the individual controller. Organizer and CX Events both individually influence the purpose and means of the processing of personal data. Personal data is processed through the Ticket service platform. The Buyer is the data subject. The personal data will only be processed in accordance with the applicable privacy laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
- Personal data is kept by CX Events for as long as this is necessary for the purposes of achieve processing.
- All intellectual property rights relating to the Ticket Service platform, including but not limited to the source codes, websites, portal data files, the trademarks, designs, and copyrights relating to the graphical user interface, are exclusively controlled by CX Events.
- The Buyer is not permitted to remove or change any designation regarding copyrights, brands, trade names or other industrial property rights from the Ticket, or to make any changes to the form or any other characteristic of the Ticket.
- The Buyer is prohibited from falsifying, multiplying or reproducing the Ticket in any way.
- The Agreement does not extend to the transfer of any intellectual property right from CX Events to the Buyer.
Applicable law and disputes
- These general ticket conditions are exclusively governed by Curacao’s (BWC) law. All disputes arising out of or in connection with these general ticket terms and conditions will be submitted exclusively to the competent courts in the Joint Court of Justice of Aruba, Curaçao, Sint Maarten and Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, and Saba.
- In case of suspicious transactions, CX Events has the right to designate these transactions as fraudulent, put these tickets on inactive, to refund them and therefore not to admit them to the event.
If the Buyer has any questions about these General Terms and Conditions, please contact CX Events at: CX Events B.V. Chuchubiweg 17, Solideo Building, Curaçao, Dutch Caribbean; Phone: +5999 844-0088, Dutch; Or E-mail: Hello@cxcpay.events